Hello and welcome to my journey. This blog is meant to share my wife and I's trials and tribulations of adopting a cockapoo or spoodle puppy. For those that don't know a cockapoo is is a hybrid dog or designer dog that is a cross between a Cocker Spaniel and a poodle.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello and welcome to my journey of adopting a new puppy

Hello and welcome to my journey. This blog is meant to share my wife and I's trials and tribulations of adopting a cockapoo or spoodle puppy. For those that don't know a cockapoo is is a hybrid dog or designer dog that is a cross between a Cocker Spaniel and a poodle. I just read somewhere that they are also called spoodle's and for some reason that seems like a much better name then cockapoo to me. Any word that contains both cock and poo just doesn't seem right or manly. It is bad enough that we are getting a smaller dog but explaining to my buddies that is is a cockapoo is just tough. Perhaps we will just call it a poodle mix. Regardless, we are planning on adopting a poodle mix puppy in the next few months.

You may be asking yourself, if I have concerns of getting an unmanly dog why don't we just get a rot or doberman or something. My next post will explain why a cockapoo

No comments:

Post a Comment