Hello and welcome to my journey. This blog is meant to share my wife and I's trials and tribulations of adopting a cockapoo or spoodle puppy. For those that don't know a cockapoo is is a hybrid dog or designer dog that is a cross between a Cocker Spaniel and a poodle.

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Chosen Breeder

One we had decided on the breed, we had to decide on the breeder. I started by finding breeders listed on several of the Cockapoo registry sites.

Cockapoo Club of America

American Cockapoo Club


North American Cockapoo Registry


I called / emailed several both from the Chicago area and a couple as far away as California. Based on some recommendations from a breeder in California and my gut feeling on communicating with the breeders, the search was narrowed down too one.

Precious Pets Kennel in Hudson MI,

Next meeting the potential puppy parents

No comments:

Post a Comment