Hello and welcome to my journey. This blog is meant to share my wife and I's trials and tribulations of adopting a cockapoo or spoodle puppy. For those that don't know a cockapoo is is a hybrid dog or designer dog that is a cross between a Cocker Spaniel and a poodle.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Preperation and planning

We bring home our new puppy this Saturday. During this process, I have been reading tons of books and trying to prepare for my first dog as an adult. I am not sure if I am more or less prepared for all the reading, but I sure have a bunch of stuff that is new to me to try. The biggest new thing, is trying to use a clicker for clicker training.

Clicker Training Wikipedia Article

Clicker Training Website

More info as we move closer the bringing home our new puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment